Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 6 Summary

It was another rolling hills day. I am camping in the hard rain tonight. I am at a primitive camp site. I couldn't decide if I should place the tent on the leaves from last fall or the dirt. I placed it on the dirt. Big mistake, it rained very hard. The tent held, but was filthy dirty from the splashing ground. I lay in my tent sticky. It was still raining when I woke. Put the tent away wet and dirty and packed the bike. I thought about my Wife. I worry if she worries about me.
I have three observations. One. My lime green rain jacket may blend with the green foliage, so I switched to red or yellow. Two, butane fuel canisters are difficult to find. Three, either I don't know how to use my T-Mobile phone or it has terrible coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment